Mr Price | Project range for guys

25 March 2012

My facebook wall post to Mr PRICE.

Well done Mr Price, I am absolutely loving the new project range for guys. A bit of a break from the traditional South African menswear, which is rather refreshing. Tribal influenced prints + super slouchy tees are two of my favourite trends at the moment and the combination is just totes amaze.

I am looking forward to see more project ranges for guys which are along these lines.


Now excuse me while go turn my room upside now for R70, while the range is still in store.











3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. On the streets it got translated like this even made a headline here: http://www.inthefashionloop.com/local-style-spotter/according-to-jerri/

    Ferosh www.accordingtojerri.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice!I've hunting those printed shorts all over the Wes Kaap, I couldn't find the anywhere. #Hyped

    ReplyDelete

 

BOYINPR © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger