Sunglass Hut | Inner Circle Shoot.

13 April 2012

I had an amazing opportunity  to rub shoulders and be part of  a photo-shoot with the ever so gorgeous Jeannie D  courtesy of Sunglass Hut  | Inner circle. Inner circle is  a platform that gives Sunglass Hut fans the opportunity to interact with the brand and boy did I interact.

It was all fun at the 6Love studios before the shoot until Jeannie graced us with her presence. 
I went from nervous to totally starstruck then back to nervous again, after having a bit of a chat with her, I was totally amped for the shoot. I could not help but smile through out the shoot and the results? well see for yourself. 

Thanks yet again Sunglass HutI also got a pair of classic ray ban aviators to add to my collection (Yayness)




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

BOYINPR © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger