Burberry Prorsum | Resort 2013

5 June 2012

I struggle to understand the concept of  a resort collection, However one thing I do understand , is the appreciation I have for creative director Christopher Bailey's work. The 2013 resort collection is  safe and commercial yet still exudes a bit of that Burberry aesthetic. classic slim silhouettes with stunning layers,lines and textures in an array of warm colours from royal blue to metallic golds. paper-bag–waisted slim fitted trousers,  printed T-shirts, knits with plunging necklines, biker jackets, cute printed shorts , pencil skirts and the signature trench a some of the relaxed key pieces in the collection.

 Like I said, resort collection? I don't know what that is about but the collection would be great for a South African winter.


























0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

BOYINPR © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger