The Great Gatsby Screening With Csquared.

20 May 2013



It was a somewhat furry affair and yet again, I missed the memo.
Friday I attended the screening of one of the anticipated releases of the year, The Great Gatsby at Cavendish Square hosted by cutting edge menswear brand Csquared. Abundant with excitement to see the movie, all that came to a rather embarrassing low having to be moved from my seat due to Ster Kinekor's lack of org skills. While my pride told me to leave, my heart begged stay and so glad I did. 

The Great Gatsby gave the most fashion fantastic cinematic experience I ever had, which influenced my great desire to be born in the 20's, however considering my race I thought otherwise. The music, although sightly modern fitted the film so well (downloading in progress) is bound to give you a major emotional orgasm. If you haven't seen the Great Gatsby yet sweets, I hope you make a booking after reading this post, a guaranteed pure pleasure.

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

BOYINPR © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger