adidas Originals ZX Flux Base Pack

2 July 2014


If one was to glance in my closet, they would be embraced by a blatant glare of shade of cool blue. How I procured these items of clothing clothing in this particular shade is somewhat of an enigma to me, well perhaps not that mysterious. Unconsciously at any given occasion, my subconscious will naturally gravitate towards this shade. 


You can only imagine how my heart literally cavorted with merriment when I laid my eyes on the addition to the adidas Originals ZX flux family, a base pack in a cobalt blue colorway with black accents. The new base range is also available in dazzling red. 

I am uncertain as to when this range will be available in the country but it is unquestionable that my subconscious will lead should the range become available. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

BOYINPR © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger